The Caliber Mission
Our mission is to contribute to the economic and personal well-being of our personnel and clients by providing quality and trusted professional services.
Our commitment to exceptional client service is based on four primary factors:
- Unparalleled technical competence - no other accounting firm in our target market has the depth of knowledge, experience and education our team possesses.
- Specialization in locally growing industries - we commit extensive time and resources to these target industries earning the reputation as the expert for tax, accounting, audit and attestation services.
- Investment in technology and education - we continually commit time and resources to continuing professional education and state of the art information technology to provide efficient and effective client service.
- Proactive client service - we view the needs of each of our clients as our own. We are committed to providing excellent and responsive service so our clients view us as part of their organization and not as an outside service provider.
The Caliber Values
We believe in the value of relationships and strive to build committed and close relationships within the group and our community.
As a team we believe in and promote a healthy work life balance. We recognize that family obligations are of the highest priority and provide flexibility to allow you to meet your personal commitments.
The team instills trust in each employee and stresses individual responsibility. The team recognizes that personnel are our most valuable asset and promotes an atmosphere in which there is a free interchange of thoughts and ideas between partners and staff. As a new staff member, you will have the opportunity to work directly with the partners of the firm - an opportunity not often encountered in larger accounting firms.
The Caliber Experience
At Caliber Accounting Group, you will gain experience in a variety of areas with vast opportunities for growth and advancement. We subscribe to the learn by doing philosophy allowing our personnel to fully immerse themselves in a variety of accounting and business consulting projects.
The team employs an open door policy to encourage communication with employees and to assure questions never go unanswered.
We seek to hire only the best and the brightest. All professional staff have the opportunity to advance as far in the team as their desire and abilities will take them.
A High Caliber Opportunity
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Our tax team offers a comprehensive tax season internship with the possibility of full-time employment upon graduation.
- Tax Staff Accountant
- Experienced Tax Accountants
If you are interested in hearing more about our tax team, please call us at (805) 888-0200, or email us at [email protected]
Our audit team offers a full-time summer audit internship with the possibility of full-time employment upon graduation.
- Experienced auditor, employee benefit plan and non-profit experience a plus
- Entry level auditor
If you are interested in hearing more about our audit team, please email us at [email protected]